- Travel dates: July 10-21, 2011.
- Countries visited: Belgium, Holland and France.
- Cities visited: Antwerp and Bruges (Belgium), Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht (Holland) and Paris and Rouen (France)
- Opponents: Dutch Junior National Team, Belgian Men's National Team, French Men's National Team, and French U21 National Team.
- Record: 3 wins, 4 losses.
- Group size: 18 players, 4 staff members.
Basic Trip Itinerary:
- July 10 - Depart US independently
- July 11 - Gather group at Schiphol Airport (outside Amsterdam, Holland); sighsteeing in Amsterdam.
- July 12-13 - Stay in Antwerp, Belgium; games vs Belgian Men's National Team; sightseeing in Antwerp and Bruges.
- July 14 - 17 - Stay in Rotterdam and Utrecht, Holland; games vs Dutch Junior National Team; sightseeing in Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam.
- July 18-20 - Stay in Rouen, France; games vs French Men's and U21 National Teams; sightseeing in Rouen and Paris.
- July 21 - Return flights to US from Schiphol Airport.
- A detailed trip itinerary is available at July 2011 High School Trip Itinerary.